MUSIC I LIKE

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sleep Talker

If you havn't heard of or seen the "Sleep Talkin' Man" blog, it is hilarious. This British guy talks in his sleep like crazy and his wife posts them on a blog. A few inappropriate, but they are so funny. If you want to check it out, it's http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com. Anyway so after reading those and laughing our heads off, my mom suggested I do the same for Joe, because he also talks in his sleep. Not nearly as much as the Sleep Talkin' Man, but when he does they are quite hilarious. I always put them in my phone after he says them so I can remember. Here are a few he's said in the past few nights....

"Jiggly. Jiggly horse butt. There's a jiggly horse butt on the shelf. Isn't there?"

"The plug's for the TV. I'll do it later. But I can't cuz we don't have that kind of TV."

(After he suddenly turned and looked at me, startled,) "You turned into candy?!?"

"Pillows... There's no more pillows.... We're out of pillows... and I want moooore."

So there ya go, and there will be moooore. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment