MUSIC I LIKE

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Amazing Brittany and Joseph

After a first attempt at a blog I figured I just didn't have the motivation. But I'm trying again and hopefully this time it won't die. So hello. I guess I'll introduce ourselves now.

My name is Brittany LaRea (Davis) Knight. I grew up in the little sheltered town of St. David where my family still resides. You can read all about them at davisdummies.blogspot.com.
I am currently attending Eastern Arizona College where I am majoring in music. I am in a cappella choir and play flute in band. I also play guitar and piano.
My husband's name is Joseph Michael Knight. He grew up in the little not-so-sheltered town of Benson. We met in St. David/Benson when our little sisters, Taryn and Summer decided it was a great idea to hook us up so they could be sisters. Well we didn't really think anything of it, and I was not really interested in a relationship at the time. But then I started going to EA, and Joe was there, who is now working on a degree in pre-medicine, and things just fell into place. We got married in the Mesa AZ temple on July 17, 2009. It's been so so great ever since. Here are a few pictures, there are many more on my facebook. Any my mom's. And Joe's. If we are not FB friends then you can see them in our PicasaWeb photo album at http://picasaweb.google.com/btcml53872.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment