MUSIC I LIKE

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know this is late. I'm even out of order because Christmas was before our trip. But oh well. Anyway we had a good Christmas. When is Christmas not a good one? I got some SUPER CUTE shoes! From Joe. I picked them out... but I didn't get them till Christmas. I love them. Joe also got some shoes that he can wear to church, with a heel on them so I'm not taller than him :) haha. They're blue with black lace over them. I love them! And I love my Joe.
That's pretty much all I got for Christmas... except for some money from my parents and our own hotel room for two nights in San Antonio. Joe had something else in mind for me but he was never able to find it... he's still looking. I still don't know what it was.
Anyway, I don't have much else to say for now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment