MUSIC I LIKE

Friday, January 14, 2011

I got a dollar, I got a dollar. I got a dollar hey hey hey hey!

So I was sitting on my couch on my laptop, and suddenly there's this frantic knocking at the door. Right before I got to the door I heard "It's Sherry!" I was like, who the crap's Sherry? I opened it and there's a weird, really talkitive crazy lady asking if I owned a duck. I was like, "Uh, no..." I know, random! She said, "This crazy HUGE duck is just following me everywhere I go! I walk down the street and there's the duck just following me!" She made me come outside to look at it. And sure enough, there was a pretty gigantic duck at the bottom of the stairs. "See it? You see that duck?!" I'm pretty positive it was a goose. She talked a lot and really fast so I can't remember a lot of what she said. But she asked me if I knew anyone who owned a duck or if I knew where it lived. I was like, "Um, I have absolutely no idea! Please leave now!" I didn't say that last part but I was thinking it. She seemed just a teeny tiny bit on the tipsy side. Maybe she wasn't, but she was very laughy. The only place I could think of where there are geese is the park by the fair grounds. I suppose it could have waddled from there? That's a long way for a goose to wander though. She was like "What do I do?!" Pshhh haha I don't know! She asked if I wanted to take it and call animal control. I was like HECK NO! I don't want a goose in my house! And I don't want to call anyone... "Hello, I found a goose. I don't know whose it is but it's in my apartment. Come get it please!" I just told her we weren't allowed to have animals in the apartment. This is probly the only time I'll ever be glad to live in a 'no pets' apartment. She just kept saying "What do I do?!" and laughing a lot. It was quite amusing. Finally she just said "Well... I guess I'll just take it home.... figure out what to do...." Bahaha. So if you've lost a really big duck.... she's got it.

1 comment: