MUSIC I LIKE

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blonde

I've been fighting the internal battle over whether dying my hair blonde is a good thing to do or not for quite some time. The insane side finally won two days ago and this is what came of it.
It's more red than I wanted it to be. But other than that I like it. That and the fact that there's some spots that kind of got missed. Joe's the one that helped me do it and that was possibly a mistake... but I didn't want to tell my family until I visited them, so I didn't want my mom or my sister to help me do it. And I've never done it myself before so I needed help. He did a pretty good job though, the reason there's missed places is because we ran out of dye. But I'll need to dye it again in not too long because my roots are gonna start coming in and then it'll look horrible... so I'm not that worried about it. I'll just get two boxes next time I guess. I just wish it wasn't so red. That will probably fade though, red always fades really fast. I was also really scared that it wasn't gonna look good on me. But I like it. I'll always love my dark hair the best... but I like to try different things. You think it looks good? I might try it lighter sometime... it's not that light. It's more light reddish brown than blonde... Also I sometime want to try dying the under bottom half of my hair darker. Maybe. I've gotta try everything! It's really weird cuz I used to be so scared of dying my hair... now I love it! I love trying different things.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks good too...but definitely more on the reddish light brown side in these pictures. Maybe it's blonder in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really haha. It's basically reddish blondish brown in person too. Maybe I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete