MUSIC I LIKE

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Pillow is Too Fluffy

Some more of Joe's sleep talks. I save them up so I can put more than one on here at a time. (The italicized words are me talking back to him.)


"Heh.... that was awesome." What? "That was sweet."

(I came to get in bed and he looked up and pointed harshly at me...) "Do NOT touch me with your cold hand!!"

"Yuck... there's oil all over the.... thing." What thing? "The.... sprayer thing." Sprayer thing? "Yeah.... the..... sprayer thing. The pressure washer."


Now, before you read this next one, just know that we have exactly the same pillow. We bought them at the same time, same kind, same amout of fluffyness..... yeah. Now you can read it.


(Growning and punching his pillow...) "Why is this so fluffy? This pillow is so fluffy right now..." (He throws the pillow to the foot of the bed) "Ugh.... but I need it...." You wanna try mine? "Yeah." (I hand him my pillow) "Ahh." Is that better? "Yeeaaaahhh."

2 comments:

  1. You need to post more often, missy! These are too funny! Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know haha. I've already got a few more I need to post soon. I'm doing really well, thanks! I hope you guys are too.

    ReplyDelete