MUSIC I LIKE

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Monster tooth

Ok I know I haven't posted in a while... but there really hasn't been much going on lately. But I thought I should share a little experience I had recently....
Well first of all, my tooth randomly started hurting. I thought, oh it's a toothache, it'll go away. But no. The next day it was a little worse... the next day it was WAY worse... and by the 4th day it had spread through the whole side of my mouth and the pain was so incredibly bad I couldn't take it anymore. Not even orajel would do anything. I mean it was extreme, CONSTANT crazy hurtyness. So that night, when I couldn't sleep, and all I could do was toss and turn and cry because it hurt so much, I just prayed and prayed that it would just let up enough so that I could sleep. Well, right after I was done, it did! The pain just faded away into nothing just like that! And I started crying again because it was so awesome. I could hardly believe it. Nothing like that had ever happened to me... so sudden like that. I kept trying to tap my tooth to see if it would hurt because it was so surreal that it just disappeared like that! It did come back a few minutes later, and I still couldn't sleep.... but just that little bit was amazing enough. Just goes to show how much Heavenly Father loves us and wants to comfort us when we're in pain, physical or emotional. Ahhhh. It was great.
So anyway, to finish the story.... I went to the dentist the next morning and it turned out to be an abscess and I had to get a root canal. Blah. It sucked. I hate going to the dentist more than anything in the world. But it doesn't hurt anymore so that's good...

In other news.... my cousin Landon and one of my high school friends got married a couple weeks ago in the Gila Valley temple. They are so perfect together! I'm so happy for them.

Also, next week, I'm going up to Utah to see my BEST FRIEND BROOKE who I haven't seen in over a whole year! I am so dang excited.

That is all.
(Me and Brooke - 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment