MUSIC I LIKE

Monday, August 8, 2011

Joe Talks

Some talkiness from Joe's sleep that I've collected over the past few months :)

Joe: Half a tiller!
Me: What?
Joe: Half a tiller. But that wouldn't work....
Me: What's a tiller?
Joe: It's like a lawnmower but with spikes that dig up the ground...
Me: Oh yeah.
Joe: So, if you cut it in half.... you would have..... half a tiller....

Joe: Blue melted.
Me: Huh?
Joe: Melted.
Me: What melted?
Jpe: Blue.
Me: Blue?
Joe: Green.
Me: Green?
Joe: *nods*
Me: The green melted?
Joe: *nods*

Joe: That's why!
Me: What's why?
Joe: To be done.
Me: What?
Joe: Never mind. I explain it every night!

Joe: Brittany, do you have splinters? Do you have splinters in your boobs?
Me: Splinters in my boobs??
Joe: Yeah, do you have splinters in your boobs? Is that why you love me?

(And this was prayer time, the night before he went to plant some grass for my parents. He was also very very very tired.)

Joe: Our Father in heaven, we're thankful fr this day, ................
Me: Joe?
Joe: Thankful fr the....... food................. the food...................
Me: *smuggling laughter* Joe?
Joe: Help me drive safe tomorr....... 'n lookit the grass........... 'n do good.............. Namuh Jeeschrismen.

No comments:

Post a Comment