MUSIC I LIKE

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ho Ho Ho! Happy Halloween!!

I know this is really late, it's two weeks till Christmas. But I'm catching up! Halloween was great! Joe and I dressed up like a witch and a wizard again... we couldn't think of anything else and then it got too late. But my hair was pretty wicked. The kids' costumes were amazing! Taryn was tinkerbell. My mom made the outfit, complete with genie pants and a sparkly corset. Cheyenne was by far the most amazing clown I have ever seen. Part of it was all thanks to me, like her hair and makeup. But the dress, (made by my mom) was awesome. Madi was some kind of 80's girl. I did her hair and makeup too, and she wore my thick waist belt. And Logan was the cutest clown ever. And my dad... well I'll just let you see for yourself.

I wish I had a better picture of ours... all I have of this year is this one of our faces. But here's one of the same costumes we had from last year.

She had on some converse all-stars. She looked so awesome.My favorite boy ever!BAHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so creative- love all of these! Now..get to posting cause you have a lot of time to catch up on;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the costumes! So creative!

    ReplyDelete