MUSIC I LIKE

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'M SELLING CANDLES!!

Hey everybody... whoever is even reading this.... I'm selling candles! They are Gold Canyon Candles, the best smelling and longest lasting candles ever made. Seriously. I've owned many many in my time and I've always had them in my house because my mom sells them too, and they are the best. Way better than walmart candles or any others. Anyway, I'm selling them. If anyone wants any candles PLEASE contact me! Leave a comment! Or call me or text me or email me. Or give me your email and I'll get back to you. Or something. Even if I don't know you and you don't know me and you somehow find my blog and read it and you want a candle. I'll sell you one too if you want one! Yeah so if you want a candle, or a catalog to look at so you can see all the different kinds for the season, please just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment